MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Reishi mushroom has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue. People also take reishi mushroom for health conditions such as: High blood pressure.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Now and then when my diet isn't best I'd like to supplement with super foods, This is one of those supper foods I supplement with.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Very good quality the size is good the mushroom is benofical it has ingredients which have benefit good package and good for immunity superfood energy detox longevity taste

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I bought this for my mom and it helps her to sleep better. I also started taking it daily. No effect is obvious yet but i believe it takes longer to see

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,069

Great quality supplement for my healthy immune system, this superfood is an essential capsule that will boost everyone's wellbeing. Glad I got this in a very reasonable price.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Much better than the product of HostDefense. The powder has an intense smell and taste (signs of quality). I feel a benefit for my overall health. Improves immunity and promotes longevity.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Great product! Reishi mushrooms increase immunity, provide powerful protection to cells and have a general strengthening effect on the body. It activates the production of natural killer cells and increases the number of neutrophilic granulocytes, which destroy pathogens of bacterial, viral and fungal infections.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good quality. The pills didn't look full so I called the manufacturer and they clarified a change in their filler formula but same active ingredient amount.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

We started using this product to boost the immune system in the beginning of the pandemic after reading studies about effectiveness, and are very happy with it. No one got Covid! Of course we used masks, social distancing and hand washing too!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a very good product, has no earthy smells or tastes, is very easy to swallow, and has a great effect on overall health.