MD

4.7
Based on 1,978 Ratings
1,584
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very good, but I don't take the capsules, I make yogurt out of them. 3 capsules in 1L whole milk (UHT processed) and 2-3 tablespoons of inulin. In oven or yogurt maker at 35, 36, 37 or 38 degrees celcius for 24 hours. Makes thick and tasty "yogurt". Much more potent than taking the capsules, and more economical. Research yogurt making if you are interested

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on May 5, 2022

The quality of this product is just great. The ingredient that i need to help with my recurring thrush. after rounds of anti biotics stress and poor diet that really had an impact on my gut health. I had thrush since 2015 and my microbiome has been severely imbalanced with lacking of key probiotics. After 2 months of taking this it looks like my gut has absorbed it and my thrush symptoms which is debilitating me for nearly 7 years have subsided. I have benefited from it immensely and i highly recommend this alongside the natures ways womens probiotics.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This worked well as a pro-biotic. I’d also read somewhere that it was shown to increase the size of the testes in lab rats. I think I only experienced the probiotic benefit as I don’t think I’ve seen an increase in personal size, nor have I grown a pair of lab rat testes.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I have purchased this probiotic many times as it works so well. I used to suffer from chronic UTI's but every since I started taking this probiotic, I haven't had a single one. It's amazing to finally find a product that works. I will order this one again because it also benefits my gut and digestion.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I used to take another probiotics but get too used to them so I tried this on advice from health practitioner. It is good for my digestion system and reduced bowling frequency. Ingredients and quality are good , size small so easy to swallow. Only need to take 1 per day so is easy to manage. Just that the cap of the plastic bottle is a bit fragile and cannot keep air away.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,069

I'm glad that this supplement helps support my healthy immune system, it's indeed excellent in easing any stomach discomforts as it helps improve the healthy function of my digestive system.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Aall the bloating I had, started to decrease in time while taking this probiotic. I felt very good. I also like the specific strains it has.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Happy to use, the ingredients are super and not easy to buy in our local physical stores. Helps with digestion, great benefit for the immunity system and gut.