MD

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
The best probiotics so far!! Excellent!

I’ve tried several brands of probiotics and this one has been FANTASTIC! My kids (ages2 and 4) go to the toilet three times a day and they are in a better mood and health because of this probiotics. Though it’s on the pricey end, you’re definitely getting what you pay for. A very happy mummy 😊

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Delivery was super fast. Trying this flavour for the first time. Hv tried the cherry flavour one n my boy like it. Hope this is as good too!

808dd7e7-9c20-496c-acad-33c8e6c86bb9
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

So so good probiotic. Have been using this product with my kids for 10 years. I found out about it after my daughter continued to have ear infections. An ENT recommended tubes for her ears because she was also having difficulty hearing.

044045e3-56b8-4feb-963c-138a42320f17
e7f1bb24-b69e-4234-a3a7-953ce6beba4e
a7e2f358-9bba-4659-b4da-baaf5a948f93
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

My child loves the flavour and the taste! That matters the most because my child is very sensitive and doesn't want to take all the vitamins that I ordered for her! This is definitely the winner!

Posted on May 25, 2022

It is a drug responsible for the intestinal health of our children. Kids love it, so they eat it. The taste is good and the ingredients are good.

Posted on May 3, 2022

My child loves it most, she always take this before dinner! Most important thing is that the taste is good, orange flavour with natural taste, will buy it continuously!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Multiple repeated purchase and price is well worth it. My sister asked me to buy it for her as she lives in Indonesia. Taste great!

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Tried ordering for the kids and they love the taste and works well for their digestive when they need a boost of probiotics. I even sometimes take it because it taste so good and doesn’t make me feel weird after taking taking it like some other brand made me feel. I have repeat order a few times now and a must have in our cabinet

4601b21c-7b10-4583-b8f9-b4442d1de87a
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It was good for maintenance for my child. Took it for general health and constipation issue. Size made it easy to chew and tastes good.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

One of the few truly live and working probiotics. Noticeable improvements in the child's well-being became clearly noticeable literally after several days of admission, gas formation stopped, the smell of stool ceased to be poisonous. At the moment, my son has been taking these probiotics non-stop for the past year and we have forgotten about what diseases are. The last time a child had a fever was over a year ago, although all this time we have been attending kindergarten and several activities outside the kindergarten. I recommend this probiotic as a powerful means of strengthening the immune system, since our feeling of feeling is directly dependent on the state of the microbiome.