MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This is a great source of polyphenols and antioxidants! I love this superfood. Using it to improve my health. No taste at all. Good size packaging and seems decent price for size. Seems like quality ingredients as my energy is improving and I'm enjoying this benefit! Would definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Many health benefit's using this product. Rich in antioxidant's. Keep's inflamation at bay. Anticancer properties. Offer heart health benefits. Support urinary health. May improve exercise endurance. Good for the brain and supports digestive health. Love the natural qaulity ingredients. Pomegranate seed owe their superfood status to polyphenols a powerful antioxidant thought to offer hearth heslt and anti-cancer benefits. Poduct is great to include as part of a healthy diet

Posted on May 12, 2022

I began taking pomegranate juice and then moved into capsule supplementation. I started pomegranate wanting to bolster my general heart health BUT a stunning side benefit manifested: clearer thinking. I am in a seeming perpetual state of brain fog, and this cleared it substantially. l will always have this supplement on hand. It helps in so many ways.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love this brand, the ingredients, and the packaging. Pomegranate is an antioxidant and superfood that is known to help with my chronic illness, but expensive to get year round, so I thought the supplements would be a great replacement. Slightly citrusy taste but tolerable and easy to swallow. Would purchase from here again

I really like the polyphenols family of antioxidants, ellagic acid of pomegranate may not be the most known but this one deserves attention specially against inflammation and to protect skin health

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My family and I have been using Nature's Way products for years. I am very pleased with the pomegranate benefits. Great price and ingredients.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Taking this for the first time. Have read that pomegranate is a powerful antioxidant and this seems like great quality! Want to get a lot more antioxidants everyday to fight free radicals for my health.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I consider it of good quality and helps keep the blood healthy and the arteries open. the ingredients are an excellent source of good health. from what I've read on the vitamin it's full of heart health benefits.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Have been using it for a short time but it does seem to be helping with arthritis and weight loss. I grew up eating pomegranates . it's work

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

Mom likes this product, she's been taking this since the day I gave it to her . I asked her opinion about the product , and all I'm hearing is that this supplement is her best to date antioxidant product.