MD

Posted on Sep 20, 2021
Eased My Menopause Symptoms

I used to have awful hot flashes! But ever since I started taking one of these capsules each day, in combination with using a topical progesterone cream, my hot flashes have all but stopped (and when I do have one, it is very mild)!

Posted on May 1, 2022

This product is great for controlling symptoms of menopause like night sweats. It also helps to calm my racing mind and allow me to sleep.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I gave it as a gift to my parents who are in menopause, and it is said that hot flashes and hot flushes have significantly reduced. If women in menopause take it regularly, it will be a very good nutritional supplement for alleviating symptoms!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is the only product I use against hot flashes and they stop completely! It working great for me.

Posted on Oct 16, 2020

They help to lessen the strength and severity of hotflashes, and they also help re-establish normal sleep - both of which got worse when I ran out and hadn't reordered them in time. This particular blend is the one that really works for me.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I have been struggling with hot flashes for nine years, and only soy medications alleviate the heat to some extent. These capsules do not help at all.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It improves my fatigue and hot flashes.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Pleased with the product, price & delivery

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

Wonderful product, which I already use longer time. Helps against heat waves and is natural .

Posted on Nov 17, 2008

I'm peri-menopausal and soy isoflavones are wonderful for relieving hot flashes. Don't know about the sweaty kinds - I just get the inferno type flashes. There are many manufacturers - I've tried this and one other. The other never worked so I can only recommend Nature's Way. Take one a day - seriously it works. And it's natural! And start taking it when you're in the early stages - get your body accustomed to soy. And stop dairy - that helps too.