MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Myrrh is a wonderful healing herb for all kinds of ailments. I like to use this in powdered form with a few other herbs [goldenseal and slippery elm] for most sores or skin infections. Myrrh is beneficial to support the healing process. Buying myrrh powder in bulk can get hard, so having it in capsule form means I can pull out and use only what I need by emptying each capsule. Efficiently packaged.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I bought this for inflamed gums. The 1st bottle I tried I just swallowed the capsules and did not notice any effect. This time I am opening the capsules and mixing the contents with warm water. After one week, my gums are still swollen but the pain is significantly less.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Shipping was a breeze. This was my first time taking this supplement. It has done wonders with my oral health. I am noticing my breath staying fresh longer and not having a bad taste after waking up from my slumber. If you’re a smoker like myself o highly recommend it.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I add some to my toothpaste cuz my gums get sensitive...bleed. this heals all wounds. Open it up and add a dash to your toothpaste or open it up and add to warm water for a tea...let it sit in your mouth for a bit for each swallow.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I discovered Myrrh back in '78 when I came down with a bad case of walking pneumonia while living in a CA forest. It broke my 104-degree fever over night, and saved my life. These days, I use it to suppress a chronic dental infection. As far as I'm concerned, Myrrh is a mandatory emergency medicine to always have on hand. Thanks iHerb for quick and dependable delivery and a consistently sensible price.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

What I like about the Natures way is that there are not added fillers to the supplements I have bought. The only other ingredients are the capsule ingredients. I have been taking these daily and can't say that I have seen any improvement or not. I am going to increase to two capsules and see if there is improvement.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This product is very good. It’s easy to take, has no taste and easy to swallow. The quality of the ingredients is good too!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Very nice quality , the ingredients of myrrh is known with healing wounds and digestion issues . I’ve noticed when I used it weather taking it orally of applying it on the body . And the price is very affordable.