MD

Based on 5,616 Ratings
4,573
Pattyns
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Me and my family are using this magnesium for the past month and it is been good. The formula is better than the one we used to take, that was pure magnesium oxide. Citrate is much more absorbed by the body. I was having constant twitches in my eyes before and it stopped when I started using this one. Not sure if related but magnesium calm down the muscles.

64a4e990-7dc1-4b44-9be7-78f118b5526b
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
3,525

I am a big fan of Vitamin C and low-carb diet. My heart rate is 85 beats per minute, and I have been following it faithfully for at least 3 years. But I had no luck in improving my "condition" with tablets or capsules. Until recently, my employer gifted me some vitamins that I could take as needed.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
3,463

I have been using this product for a few months and I noticed such dramatic and swift changes in my life. This is the first time in my life that I feel so strong, energetic and happy. I am a regular user of Vitamins, but this one has the best reviews.

Posted on May 1, 2022
2,368

I have been taking this vitamin for six months now and I can't even explain how much it has changed my life. My mood is always elevated, my workouts are easier, and I have tons of energy. It's helped me gain a lot of muscle and become more confident in myself. For me, it's the best vitamin around!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

So far so good, this is my first time using magnesium tablet with this brand after searching so many and I can proudly n confidentally say that this one worth it, This has literally changed my life! No more paralyzing anxiety, chronic pain, muscle spasms, or insomnia. If you suffer with depression and/or anxiety, no matter how bad it is, TRY THIS! It is a game changer. Wish I found out soone.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have used this quality product for years! Magnesium is important to the health and well being of our body, helping us to ward of illness, to sleep more soundly and to assist the absorption of other vitamins! I take it on a daily basis as it is easy to swallow and digest.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I bought these when my usual Krebs Magnesium Potassium Complex of the same brand wasn't available for a while. It's a good complex, but I still prefer the Krebs one because I felt more energetic after taking it. I didn't like that a few capsules were broken, and all of them were covered in magnesium dust that I had to wipe off before taking. Other than that, I think it is a good complex, I'll buy it again.

f6646542-3c2a-4a50-b25e-d9345c5116ee
ee645701-12ff-43f2-acae-a36dc35b65e7
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
1,814

I never had any real problems with my health until I was taking this supplement. My energy levels have increased and I've gained so much strength.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
4,582

This is the best supplement for my family. My son has been using it for about two months and he's definitely noticed a difference in his mind, his energy levels and overall physical performance! I love this product!