MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Helps with Sleep

Helps with sleep, but I have to take 3 - 4 capsules to notice an effect. I take it at bedtime with Magnesium. I use it as a substitute for Xanax. Of course, Xanax is better, but hops are much safer, and help reduce the amount of Xanax I need, overall.

Great natural ingredients, great quality composition supplement, works like a charm, better than valerian root. The benefits are great for the nervous system. I have seen a significant improvement in my sleep and my mental state. Always have it at home to making sure that the supply never ends. Conveniently packaged, tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

gv me some relaxation benefits without hangover. my age 66 quality of ingredients, can feel fresh leave aroma, attractive taste i like to use it with skullcap and lemon balm for sleeping part of my regular diet and to alter with other mood supplements such as variation roots and st john wort.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

hops has been working for me as it's not a knock out to go to sleep. when I take them an hour or 2 before bed it doesn't make me groggy but when sleep does happen it's lights out which I need. the only thing I don't like is when I wake up in the morning I am groggy and the first week of taking it I didn't dream which is weird as I'm an active dreamer normally but wake up allot when not taking this

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This helps me get to sleep. I have the better sleeps. I am refresh. I love the natural herbs instead of taking any medication. I recommend these !

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a great product for sleeping - works a treat for me especially when combined with Skullcap or Valarian. Pity it is in such short supply at the moment as I will run out soon!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

A few weeks ago, I started using hops together with Dong Quai, DIM and Black Cocosh, due to heavy menopause symptoms. Extreme hot flashes and heavy pain gave me no rest during the nights, so I tried these together, and I started to sleep better and my hot flashes was reduced in intensity. I will definitely continue to use these products. I have now added Life-Flo Biestro Care as well, and it has also reduced the symptoms a bit. Hoping that after a couple of more weeks, I can sleep through the night again.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I have tried many different supplements for sleep, but this one actually works for me. Natures Way is a quality brand, and this one is helping with sleep and stress.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I use this together with Melatonin, Valerian and Passion Flower for sleep maintenance insomnia. Follow the directions and drink the suggested amount of water, because hops do have an aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,069

I didn't expect that I'll feel like I'm being cradle by this incredible capsule, it calms my mind and muscle , and also aids my insomnia which leads me to have a goodnight sleep.