MD

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Helped for palpitations

I started suffering from unpleasant palpitations in the evening, which are most likely linked to my anxiety and swollen calves. I now take 1 pill of Hawthorn and 1400mg of Chamomile from the same brand and that settles unpleasant tightness in the chest. Also noticed much less calves swelling. I will add a second tablet of Hawthorn during the day in some time and I believe this will completely resolve swelling problem. I trust this company and all their products work beautifully, prices are great and I believe that quality is great too. Happy customer

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Hawthorn's unique property is that it helps normalize the pressure, both increased and lowered blood. It also helps to improve the elasticity and strengthening of the vascular walls. Very good product at a bargain price.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

i feel good as my heart is calmer after taking 2 small tablets of this. very high quality i think. every time i feel heart palpitations or heart not calmed, i will take 2 to 3 of this, very easy and small size. if it is not calming enough then i will add arjuna to it.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Hawthorne has been my herb of choice since getting off prescriptions for high blood pressure, which was 30%higher since nothing now with Hawthorne!! A must to stay heart healthy. I have been taken this herb since 2019. A must!!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I heard hawthorn is good for heart health and this product had many good reviews so I decided to give it a try! So far so good. I’d definitely buy it again after I finish this bottle.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I ordered this for my mum which is helping keep her heart healthy. She had a stroke and her nutritionist prescribed it to help with recovering from the stroke. She is doing well

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I am favorably impressed with the speed the order was processed and the tablet form is exactly what I needed for processing in my recipes. The shelf life is very nice.

Posted on May 22, 2021

I've been taking Hawthorn for about 15 years, in many forms, for strengthening of the heart muscle and free blood flow to the heart. For the last two years, after researching this plant compound in depth, I found some clinical trials which pointed me to this specific supplement. I take 3 tablets a day, which constitutes the dose used in the clinical trials with proven results.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Nature's Way HeartCare is the best Hawthorn you can purchase. It has studies to back that up that statement. If you research this product you will come to the same conclusion. My experience with this product has been unequalled by any other company. Use it continually and it has made a major difference with my heart. Thank you Nature's Way!