MD

Posted on May 22, 2022

This product, along with diet and exercise, has really helped to lower my A1C. I was at pre-diabetes range (5.7) but my latest blood test showed I am now within normal range. I highly recommend this mineral supplement. Of course, consult your doctor before starting any new supplement especially if you are taking any prescribed medications.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

When I was told I was pre-diabetic, I started taking GTF Chromium along with a diet change and more walking excercise. That was spring of 2007. A couple of years later I was told my blood glucose level is fine and could stop self-testing. Fifteen years later_ I am still no longer considered pre-diabetic. I continue to excercise, watch my diet, and take this product to maintain healthy glucose levels.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I’ve been taking them Dailey trying to stay healthy because I don’t eat enough vegetables . I am 67 with medical issues I have successfully avoided the Covid bug and hope to continue. This vitamin has had good revues in helping build your immunity so I’m on board every bit helps .

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I have only been taking them for a few weeks but no aftertaste, no queasy stomach or any other effects. Trying them for eight loss so will know more in time to come. Still need to tweek my diet to se if they are helping.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

The quality of the ingredients in this product as well as the benefits of this mineral makes this product an excellent way to supplement any deficiency. The package is the perfect amount and the size of the capsules is ideal to take frequently.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I had chosen this product from a woman's health article. The product did reduce my appetite and gave me sense of energy. However, I did not experience any weight loss as the article proposed it would. I chose did try another brand of this supplement; so, I will see how that works. I have found IHerb to be a reliable/timely source for my other supplements as well

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Got these because the capsules are easier swallowing then hard flat big pills in another brand

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

GTF chromium is a trace mineral that is most beneficial in helping to regulate sugar metabolism therefore it is a wonderful adjunct to anyone's diet who is trying to balance sugar intake and improve the insulin level is is considered a glucose tolerance factor and that's what GTF stands for

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

GTF Chromium Polynicotinate by Nature's Way is an excellent bioavailable chromium supplement and a great price.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy