MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

excellent ingredient and quality for blood, memory and brain improvement

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Easy to swallow size. Used to had ginkgo for memory. Friend recommend this upgraded formula which improve daily brain health.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Ginkgo help with circulation and brain health, recommended if you need help with that.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good quality ginkgo. It’s good for supporting memory and mental acuity. Also good for blood circulation.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
4,070

perfect supplement for brain!helps improve my memory, helps support the healthy blood circulation of my body, and before anything else it tastes awesome.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This is a favourite of mine. Iherb in particular makes it outstanding because of how well it arrives, and without delivery problems.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Great product. I will buy again for sure.

Posted on Jan 26, 2009

I was having problems concentrating at work (I am an engineer.) I had to keep a list of what I was doing because I'd forget. I've done my usual "trial test," in which first I take the supplement, note differences, stop taking it, note differences, start again, note differences. The Ginkgold has a clear benefit; when I'm taking it I can keep track of what I'm doing and do not need to keep a list. Highly beneficial. I am 60, and I take the Ginkgold Max.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I take this pill is to supplement the Ginkgold Eyes.

Neo