MD

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I take Fo-Ti supplements daily alongside California Gold Nettle Root Extract in order to restore my tired old hair. Hair follicles have receptors at the bottom of them which absorb nutrients to help hair maintain good health, youth, and growth...But dihydrotestosterone, or “DHT” for short fits perfectly into those receptors and attaches to the receptors at the bottom of hair follicles, effectively blocking nutrients at the follicle to hair. So hair gets malnourished, dull, and eventually loses its thickness… Fo-Ti is a powerfully effective 5-AR inhibitor. So far so good for my refurbished hair. After years of trouble, my hair appears to be recovering. Good value, excellent quality, good product, good hair.

7dd119ef-7242-4e05-9452-20d871e6a3d3
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

My wife takes Fo-Ti supplements daily to restore her tired old hair. Hair follicles have receptors at the bottom of them which absorb nutrients to help hair maintain good health, youth, and growth...But dihydrotestosterone, or “DHT” for short fits perfectly into those receptors and attaches to the receptors at the bottom of hair follicles, effectively blocking nutrients at the follicle to hair. So hair gets malnourished, dull, and eventually loses its thickness… Fo-Ti is a powerfully effective 5-AR inhibitor. So far so good for my wife. After years of trouble, her hair appears to be recovering. Good product, good value, good hair.

593326d9-227f-4e84-a26b-b4010049acd6
Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Fo-Ti Root improves blood circulation and maintains the normal function of the nervous system. Fo-Ti also called "the herb of life", there are strong immunostimulatory and antioxidant properties by helping to protect the cells from the destructive influence of free radicals and protects the body from diseases. Fo-Ti supports the function of the digestive system, the liver and kidneys and stimulates peristalsis. Also, you will stimulate metabolism, regulates blood pressure levels and cholesterol in the blood.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Fo-Ti, also called he-shou wu, has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many health conditions, like diabetes, hair loss, heart disease, constipation, or even cancer. I decided to use it for hair loss and I'm convinced it is working (although it can be a placebo effect).

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Been taking this for hair growth and because it's supposed to be good for slowing gray down but it doesn't seem to be giving me much improvement. I had better luck with biotin and hair-specific vitamins and adding more protein to my diet. I also wasn't a fan of the bulky, oversized package that is bigger than it needs to be. I like this brand for other things but I may stop taking this. The results were meh and I've read some questionable things about the effectiveness and possible side effects long term. I'm already gray, so I don't think it will fix that or slow it down and hair vitamins work better for growth. So, I think after this bottle, I'll give this supplement a break and see if I really notice any difference or not.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I've started taking this supplement to revive my hair. My hair definitely feels stronger and i noticed less fall. The capsules are easy to take and not smelly or with a bad taste. very happy with the product so far!

Posted on May 11, 2022

The quality is good to balance ur kidney with other organs. The ingredient is potent, age above 30 recomended to Consume, those who have white hair recomended also to take it.

Another top quality Fo-Ti root from here. I am loving it. Please take a couple of bottles to see the difference in the long term. It has a little bit of smell and there is no bad taste after. Packaging is nice and quick delivery for me. This is not reversing grey hairs into black hairs for me, I am having a couple of Fo-Ti myself and I feel like it's more helping you with the growth of hair and more hairs to produce. Please use less chemicals to your hair and less shampoo. Also, I think mixing with coconut virgin oil massage to your head with Fo-ti together with Vitamin B complex. I am seeing the significant change in my hair growth and health. Please note that you will also have strong and faster nails growth as well. Hope this is helpful for you to decide, I think this is beneficial to me and good ingredient. So I will buy again because of three reasons, Good brand, Quick Delivery and Reliable source. I am now mixing with Sweet Almond Oil with Fo-Ti root extract and it is improving me grow my hairs quite nicely. Very happy with the results. Hope this is useful review for you. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Tried other pricier brands and saw the difference. This is the best. Fighting grey hairs? This helps. Yes, I take it every day. Yes it slows the grey.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have notice a decreased in grey hair, but you have to be patient and diligent… it took more than 1 year to take effect… 1 pill per day is all you need. Great product!