MD

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Good

I think it works to some extent .. good for endometriosis!

alissavi
Posted on Mar 30, 2021

Took 2 items to see if it would make a difference in my hypomenorrhoea. It didn't but maybe I should have tried taking it for longer period

Posted on Aug 26, 2019

Had a growing fibroid in the uterus for the last 2 years (growth rate more than 1cm in a year). The last ultrasound showed only plus 0.1cm for 3.5 months. I recommend it for small size growing uterine fibroids therapy. But do regular check-ups as well and be careful with the dosage. I got something like an overdose, have been feeling not well and now taking a half tablet daily

Posted on Jun 23, 2010

I used to have, for the most part of my a life a menstrual cycle of 26-27 days, since I started taking estrobalance 3 months ago (for endometriosis) my cycles have reached 29 days and the duration of my period got shorter, which could mean that it really works on estrogen dominance (shorter cycles, long periods, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian cysts, breast issues all are linked with estrogen dominance)...

Posted on Dec 20, 2020

I think its balance my hormones but its Ok for me

Posted on Mar 11, 2014

I am so happy I tried this product. My cycle was 23 days and my period would last 7 days and was pretty heavy the last few days. I have been taking Estrobalance for almost 2 months now and my cycle is now 26 days & period lasts 4 days and is not as heavy! Delighted!! I also feel I have more energy which lasts all day!! Thank you Iherb!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2012

I cannot say enough great things about this product. I purchased EstroBalance at Whole Foods to help with my very heavy and irregular periods (2 months long). Nothing else helped me, not even birth control. If you are suffering with heavy periods or other estrogen dominance issues then give this a try. It is very expensive at Whole Foods and not all locations carry this. It is half the cost through iHerb.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

This is really good product and I love it

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

It didn't help at all with any of my menopause symptoms. not even a little. like a placebo pill and I took the whole bottle

Posted on Sep 2, 2012

I took this years ago and noticed my body responding to the supplement as advertised, tried taking it again about a month ago and again noticed changes right away. Unfortunately, had to stop taking it because I got hives from it - I am pretty sure I am now allergic to soy and there are two soy ingredients in the tablet. Enzymatic Therapy refunded my money with no trouble. Giving four stars instead of five because it contains a common allergen - wish they could use other ingredients.