MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Usage: 10 tablets every hour (When having a cold/flu) or every 3-4 hour when feeling a cold is coming in When to use: Feeling like a cold is coming or when a cold is already happening I've been using Esberitox for a while now. It's been great in shortening the annoying symptoms for the flu/colds - the sniffles mostly. The effectiveness really depends on when you're using it. I find it to be best to take it when you're using it. If you take them when you think you're gonna come down with the cold - it would usually stop it from happening or shortens the duration by a lot. When you have the cold, it alleviates it and shortens your recovery time by like a day or two.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Since I have been using Esberitox- for many years- I have taken it at the very first sign of a cold or flu. By that, I mean a stuffy nose, congestion, Flu-like feelings of cold then hot , etc. and never once has it developed into anything major! I take 3-3x per day for 3 Days-- Success every time ! I am never without Esberitox in my Emergency Supply cabinet. I know that everyone is different but this works for me and I recommend it to anyone who feels that they are going to be ill. Not once have I had an adverse comment from anyone to whom I have spoken.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
1,216

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This was my first time buying from iherb, and what a delightful experience it was. I’ve used Esberitox before for boosting my immunity, but have always purchased it elsewhere. Well, my other “store” didn’t have the best price nor could they ship it to me as fast as iherb. I’m glad I took a chance with iherb. I will definitely use them again.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I ordered this during the height of my cough and colds and we had a scare of Omicron in the household. After 5 days, which is today, I received my package. Ive been taking antibiotics on the 3rd day already but I was still very sick this morning. I immediately followed the advise on the box to take 6 tablets in a go, and after a few hours, right now, Im feeling way better. The product is really effective as people say.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Been taking this brand for few years. At first sign of cold or sinus issues start taking Really believes it helps stop viruses. Thankfully iherb carries

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Easy to eat and swallow, tastes fine. Does a good job in fighting off the illnesses I have coming on or when I am in the middle of a sickness. Good price and fast shipping!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good for boosting immunity on a day by day basis as well as a therapy by increasing the doses when sick. Package is practical, easy to take and good taste. Quality is very good.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Have been a fan of Esberitox of over 5 years now, and the moment a sniffle rears it's head, the entire family hits the Esberitox, and colds and flus are rarely a big deal. Super easy to take, being chewable, and always keep a card close by

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a high quality product with clean ingredients. I use this supplement to strengthen the immune system. I feel that its composition benefits the immune system. Package is easy to open.