MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069

I bought this supplement for my little brother as I want only the best for him, we've noticed how it significantly improve the healthy roles of her eye & brain function.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I like this supplement. Quality is great, package is convenient, easy to use. I give it to my kids , it has lots benefits for brain function, digestion and overall health. No taste at all.

60aaa6fb-35b3-4ed0-8d20-38a5d4682f64
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I've bought it for the first time for my son. Its advantages: trygliceride form, softgels, derived from small fish (anchovies) which is healthier. The ONLY minus: the dose of DHA is 116 and EPA is 168. EPA we can easily get from other products whereas only fish is rich in DHA. Though it doen'st contain any flavours, my son eagerly consumed these softgels. If you find this comment useful, please Like it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I think they are probably good considering what's in them. The only issue is my 7 year old can't swallow them. I wish they were a tad bit smaller for her but I just pinch it open and place on a spoon with a touch of honey. It may not be recommended to open it but I don't want to be wasteful but it is an inconvenience.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Kid loves it. Taking daily to improve immunity. No complaints on the taste. Will purchase again

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Still waiting to see if this has the benefits for learning and cognition as recommended by Diane Craft.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This product is good and very useful, and the quality is good.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Second time ordering this for my daughter. Good product and super highly recommended for kids. Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

This works great for my child with ADHD/autism. It is calming and helps her focus better. Also seems to help with some of her sensory issues.