MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Good immunity support

With first symptoms of flu i prefer to take special supplements for immunity. It always helps me to recover fast. Before i was taking Zinc pluc vit.C. I know echinacea has also great benefits for immunity. Capsules has perfect size. Easy to swallow. Usually it takes me around 3 days of taking it to feel better. Just the most important to start with first symptoms of cold or flu.

4073dccf-9b70-4a87-8053-a1fc983ec76d
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I have been taking this product for many years and feel that it is beneficial in keeping my immune system at a good level. i take it 3 weeks on and 1 week off as recommended by my physician many years ago. I recommend this brand for quality and consistency in ingredients.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Big thumb's up for this wonder supplement. it has a good size and quality. An immune booster and more potent to vitamin c. It's specially recommended during flu seasons as it really helps to recover faster. Recommended for daily use.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

These tablets have been fantastic. I've noticed a big difference with these compared to the normal vitamin c tablets. I will definitely continue to take the echinacea and vitamin c tablets, they are especially helpful during winter.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

A wonderful combination of vitamin C and echinacea. This supplement is a gem because of the benefits of echinacea on our health with the help of vitamin C is good to boost our immune system. thumbs up to nature's way of making this supplement with premium quality. Also, Iherb is my go-to buy all my needed vitamins.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Got it when I was sick but by the time it arrived I got better so I'll try it next time.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Fast delivery and the best product, everyone is satisfied and recommend to use

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

The best product to use, I really liked it, I recommend it for use

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

took during covid lock downs. so I will continue to take it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

You can feel the difference and feel better after starting their supplements like it’s working.