MD

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Brilliant so far

I'm on the Dimplus 3weeks now & I'm feeling very good overall. I started off taking 2 a day,1 in morning & 1 at night but I also started to get headaches, so I decreased my dose to 1 a day for a week and a half. They headaches went away & now I'm up to 2 with no headaches or any side effects. I've noticed my mood has calmed, my bowel movements are very regular, I feel less anxious less bloated & I'm looking forward to when they fully kick in cause if I feel this good after 3wks, then it can only get better. I have Non alcoholic Fatty liver & mild cirrhosis (Never drank in my life) & Dimplus are said to help the liver enzymes & function & they are herbal so the liver doesn't have to break them down. Onwards & upwards 🙏😁

cdc39860-2cc4-4039-a41a-d90e7945494c
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Fast delivery, ordered on 5th may from Singapore, received on 10th may (shipped from Hong Kong). This is an excellent supplement for people who have estrogen dominance condition. I will take it together with iodine. After taking it, it greatly help to ease my scalp issue (dandruff and itchiness). Please be patient when due with scalp issue, have to continue to take for more than 3 months to see the effectiveness and benefit. Reduce sugary and dairy intake, drink at least 2 litres of water daily. Love that the ingredients are veg, contained good quality and it is in a small size capsule. Highly recommended!

71e82e8c-b0e7-42ac-89b4-e19b567bd472
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I bought this as recommended by my favourite youtuber who is in health sector I had an itchy sensitive scalp for a while didn't know what is the problem until I met her she adviced to get these I bought them they were quite pricey but they worth it since started using them my itchy scalp disappeared I now use when I need to but not everyday. I like how they are small and easy to swallow will order more.

7b71a4dd-fea1-4b0c-aa80-300ca89f1f9e
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Much better than Jarrow DIM. Absorbs well & quick and manifests into energy and reduction in inflammation. Works well by itself with No need of calcium d glucarate . Go slow and low. More than 2 pills a day will trigger detox symptoms. best immediately after meal and no more than 2 caps a day!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The quality of packaging is good it is tamper proof. The capsule size is easy to swallow. The dosage I am currently taking is 2 in the morning. I have no adverse effects to the ingredients. There is no after taste. I have noticed a benefit in the slight improvement in pain intensity from my knees. Apart from that I feel my hormone levels are that of a younger woman.

c055d739-d53d-49c0-913a-f8e6ad286b08

I have this in bucket list for months and now, dream come true haha. I took it right away and I am super excited of the benefits it could give. the bottle has no dents, the size is just regular and i really double checked the ingredients as what's stated online. it looks high quality. I took the right dosage and it tasted fine.

a66ad79b-ade4-4ed4-be45-de98e65251aa
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am so very grateful to God for bringing this product to my attention. I had never heard of DIM before and stumbled across it when looking for something to ease my peri menopause symptoms that had been out of control. I was struggling with severe estrogen dominance and didn’t even have a clue. It was impacting everything from my moods, energy, sleep, weight, swelling, and breast size. I read the detox can cause headaches, prone to migraines I chose to start this on a Friday when I had a four day weekend & I am so happy. I got the most debilitating headache, by Sunday I had to take Advil liquid gels but within less than 24 hours from there I was seeing marked improvements! Firstly, I slept, actually slept through the night for the first time in over a year! My breasts and stomach stopped swelling, and my moods improved dramatically. As my man can attest, the snapping, impatience and irritation were not pleasant before I got on this. Overall am extremely happy with this product and will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I'm a female in my mid fifties and it's time to take care of my estrogen levels. The pills are small and very easy to take and digest. I'm observing my mood and energy levels daily, and I see a positive effect of this hormone supplement on my life. Hopefully after some time, I can check my estrogen levels with a physician and see some great improvements.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Gosh I’m so so glad I found this. Just after a week or two, I had zero cramping, bloating, and weight gain before my period that I was surprised when I had my period. During my period, no pain at all. This is such a saviour. Other notable effects after about 3 months reduced breakouts on face and back a lot especially during period, way clearer skin, regulated period flow and cycles. Highly recommend. Please like if this review helped!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Have used this for several years now to control peri through to post menopause symptoms particularly hot flushes. If I miss a few days I can tell through my mood and likelihood of hot sweats. I have tried other dim products but found that this dim plus is the most effective. I hope they keep making it!