MD
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Good

In the ingredients I like that this is Gutgard, but I don't like that they have put silica in it. I like my supplements as pure as possible, so this may be of some concern to others as well. The package is rather big for the amount of capsules.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

This helps manage acid reflux from stress and gut inflammation. Sometimes I break open the capsule and pour the contents into my mouth to get the DGL benefits immediately.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I’m using this together with slippery elm to help my acid reflux . I need to give this more time to know if it works.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022
4,070

It's so generous in providing my body extra strength to survive the long day, it helps ease any stomach discomfort and it is impressive in promoting healthy role of my digestive system.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I was very happy to find this product! Some brands have so many ingredients in their DGL but this one is the most pure I have found. Great quality for an amazing price.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Fast delivery in EU! I have good experience with Nature´s Way, so I have ordered DGL from this brand. I wanted to try DGL instead of Licorice root that made me headache. With this product i do not feel strong side effects, but I also do not feel very well after taking the product.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

First time for me to purchase this product so still do not feel the influence. good packaging and goog capsule size. No extra smelling since it is not chewing product.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Possibly the chewable versions are more helpful as saliva is meant to be mixed with the product to activate it (I have read). But chewable versions have things that can irritate my IBS.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

IHERBS EXCELLENT Service and care of their packaging. I’ve come to see I can depend on IHERB Thanks for great service and good variety of products I am very pleased with my Natures Way Licorice it truly made a difference in my inflamed stomach. IHERB excellent website great shopping platform, freshness of products, Fast order preparation, and shockingly fast delivery I’m once again very satisfied ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I bought these for my indigestion/gastritis and find they work as well as the chewable tablets do. The cheeable tablets contain mannitol and sorbitol which I can no longer tolerate because if IBS symptoms, so I was happy to find hey made it without these ingredients. Why they changed the already too big packaging to make an even bigger bottle, is beyond me! The bottle can fit 180 tablets perfectly, yet they choose to fill it half-full. They clearly don’t care about how mich plastic is getting into the environment.