MD

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Amazing quality and wonderful price can’t beat it! The ingredients are top notch! I take this every single day & it’s been absolutely life changing for my mental health. I am a stay at home mom & need this every single day, I will be buying more from iHerb! Life changing! So happy with my purchase I told so many people about it now I tell everyone about this website!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Damiana works by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone into estrogen. so it helps to have extra free testosterone in your body. testosterone is normally converted to estrogen by the aromatase enzyme. so it's a good idea to supplement it. also, most testosterone boosters lack Damiana leaves or have it very underdosed. each capsule has 400Mg. so take it twice a day once with your morning meal and once with your last meal before bed for best results.

I have been taking Damiana for a while and it's fantastic. There is a minor smell like Fo-Ti, but I actually like the herb smell and it's not a bad smell. The quality and ingredient are fantastic. Please take for 2 weeks to see the results, my main benefit will be a fresh mind and I feel I have improved on the energy level. I am now taking it together with 500mg of Maca and 500mg of L-Arginine with Damiana. I am getting the energy I wanted, The only thing is to avoid taking it before bed, Similar to Ginseng and Tribulus, this supplement also gives you awake for me. I am not sure it depends with the age or weight, Recommended for me to take one in the morning and afternoon with or without meal. However, you can tweak with the way this responds to your body and mind. I do not have any taste or after-taste, but it might also vary as I am okay with the smell as I like eating vegetables raw. The delivery was fast and good content. I bought two bottles, so I can experience about 3 months though and I will buy again. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I started to take Damiana as soon as they arrived-my mood lifted after 24 hours- keeping to the designated dose -it’s a truly great product and I love the fact it’s all natural! I guess everyone has a different experience , but the mild anxiety I was experiencing soon subsided after starting to take these lovely little pills! I highly recommend! ❤️

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

These do exactly what they are supposed to do! They have helped tremendously and I will continue to buy them! Only thing I would like is a bigger bottle larger count!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Keeps your glands healthy. This herb can boost physical and mental stamina. I like the ease of taking capsules and I trust Nature's Way.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I would say this is mildly effective for the intent on the bottle. Good quality. No dramatic results unless it takes a long while to build up. I have tried increasing the dose.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

About 5lbs I lost since I started taking this about a month ago! I’m definitely going to continue and see if I’m able to lose more weight!

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Great product. Recommend in the morning though since makes me feel more awake.

7a08fe4b-dc2a-4096-8e18-a4bb1803af00