MD

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Love this product!

If you or someone you know suffers with IC, this just might be a lifesaver! I get a lot of the burning with IC and this helps like nothing else I've ever taken. I take 1 - 2 per day. If I start having burning, I'll take 1 as soon as it starts. It hasn't helped my frequency, but maybe if I took 3 a day, everyday, it would. I have shared this product several times in IC groups on FB. Everyone with bladder issues should have this in their life!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I had stage 3b kd but took this as I thought it would help me from getting up every 1 hour at night for a pee. Surprise my creatine was average 145 now down to 110 and the only thing that has changed in my life is taking this product. You can understand I am one very happy chap.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

my dog has a loose bladder when sleeping heavily, was told over corn silk, which we been giving her, and it seems to have worked. early days but looking good

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This product is great in helping to control my urinary urges and has cut down on my bathroom frequency trips. I have no side effects which is so important to me! I am very happy with this product!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I believe this corn silk helps me with water retention, it’s a very high quality capsule and I trust nature’s way brand, very affordable you.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Excellent! Great product! Thanks! I'm very satisfied with this product! Will buy it again. I will recommend to my friends because it is really good item!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Amazing quality would buy again the packaging and overall look and feel of the product is good. I am a health freak so I know what Im talking about. The ingredients seem goo too.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I've been using this product for years Helps to maintain a steady blood pressure. I find it to be of a good and consistent quality and was less expensive from Ihsrb.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I got this for a friend as a substitute for the drugstore product that her gynecologist prescribed her, and this turns out much cheaper compared to what's sold in the drugstore

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Helpful supplement for combatting urinary incontinence. It's not as effective as OTC and prescription meds, but, hey, it's also not linked to dementia. Recommended.