MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
최고!

I bought this because I heard that anthocyanins are effective for gout. This is my personal experience so I don't know if it applies to everyone else. I feel a lot of improvement in the pain in my heel and big toe area. I didn't feel the effect right away after taking it, but it seems to have gotten better than before I started taking it regularly for a long time. On the other hand, it is said to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and cholesterol-lowering effects, so I plan to consume it regularly.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

This is my personal experience so I don't know if it applies to everyone else. I feel that the pain in my heels and big toes has improved significantly. I didn't feel the effect immediately after taking it, but it seems to be better than before I started taking it regularly for a long time.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I am unable to take the usual medications prescribed for gout because they affect my liver enzymes poorly so I discovered this and after 15 years of frequent gout attacks I am symptom free. The cherry fruit extract is a miracle as far as I am concerned.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This product has made my life so much better!! The website is so user friendly and now that I'm using auto ship I don't have to worry about anything. Thanks IHerb

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent quality, ingredient, size, composition and packaging. The benefit is to help to reduce uric acid for my age due to oxidative stress due to free radicals. No taste. Overall good preventive supplement

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love these pills! I have used them for more than 1 year and it is really good. They taste good and I can recommend to everyone.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Wouldn’t be without my cherry extract for my arthritis.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Reduce inflammation on daily intake. I know when I leave out of my daily regimen

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

I am ordering this product for second time since it really helped my colleague with his gout pain. He's not limping anymore and doesn't have to use other medicaments if he's following his diet restrictions and using this supplement.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is okay, but not quite as good as another brand. Would like the label to give more information.