MD

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Good

I am taking Cascara Sagrada synergetically as part of my herbal protocol. Cascara is known by its ability to strenghten, tone the GI tract, intestines and improve peristalsis. It also increases secretions of the liver, pancreas, intestines and stomach , also strenghtens the autonomic nervous system, which is basically in our solar plexus. On the bottle it says to use it very carefully, but as a detoxification specialist, I take a little bit more courage to go in with more power. Since I stopped coffe and my peristalsis almost stopped (weak adrenals), I found Cascara Sagrada is my life saver. It is very important to keep ourselves 'going'. So, plant does its job. It also has properties of cleaning gallbladder and is used in the cases of gallstones as well as liver stones. As I have gallstones and plant helps to secret bile, I found it useful. Cascara Sagrada also has antiparasitic properties, which is great package in one. In overall, I am happy with herb and honestly feel that I could, with no harm, increase recommended dose. I wouldn't use it for long time, because it may cause body getting addicted to it.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Very gentle doesn’t cause watery diarrhea only enhances intestinal movement Take at night and sleep you will empty bowels naturally the next morning 👍🏻 not for regular use though

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This works wonderfully, i have used this when doing a colon detox and cleanse, this herb is naturally good for cleansing and keeping your colon healthy

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Cascara sagrada is a life saver when you have a ocasional constipation. Or simply take when on vacation or after vacation to help with digestion

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Hemp seeds help me so much with going. But taking supplements is much easier with my diet. The quality of this package is great and it doesn’t taste like anything.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I really trust this brand to make high quality pure extracts. It’s cascara. It will have a laxative effect. It is dehydrating. Drink lots of water.

Posted on Jun 24, 2021

Working out the right quantity to take has been a bit of a hit and miss because one capsule the first time seemed to take too long, but with two and then one over 48 hours - it was all go! However, not in a manner that was explosive or full-on. Be very careful as the directions or instructions do say one capsule only, but the reality I reckon is for some "one capsule" does work overnight whereas for others it takes a few days. Not for long term use unless perhaps under the guidance of a specialist and some close monitoring perhaps - so be aware that this isn't meant to be a daily supplement for life as this herb does have some known negative side effects. On a good note - far gentler than some laxatives out there and it is excellent if you need constipation relief without all the drama!

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

It is reassuring to find a product that will support our body's natural process of eliminating waste. Our busy lives can sometimes get in the way of our body's natural way of functioning. This product works. I wake up in the morning with my body ready to eliminate the waste it used to struggle to eliminate. No more bloating or a painful stomach on waking. I will normally take either one or two capsules before I go to sleep to get the results I am looking for.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

This is the brand that I used to unclog my tubes ;) At first did not quite work as I started with low dose but in the following day... well I was relieved. Package was in tack and shipping was quick!

bf251ac6-2076-4741-b2e0-1809aeb68637
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Wonderful procuct. It was recommended by one of my doctors and I am so happy I was referred to Iherb.