MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Great product, no magnesium laxative effects

Finally I have found a product with magnesium that doesn't cause a laxative effect. I have tried top quality products, capsules, liquids, pills that have caused me to stop taking magnesium & only get it from food sources. This brand works great, and I have not had any digestive upset from it. Recommended.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good combination of vitamins it is economic so you don't have to buy every supplement individually I bought it for mom for bones strength

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Good quality and feel much better .. complete ingredients to absorb fast.. my age 42 so I need Calcuim and Magnesium .. package good

4d5f7bbf-7f3b-4d66-ae05-6ac122036101
Posted on Oct 19, 2022

its ok i gave it to mom who in her age late 60 needa calcium more than ever. package is ok..good supplement and combination

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Very good product, fully corresponds to the description, i recommend it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I have used this product for years and will continue to buy it. It's the perfect, balanced combination for my bone health!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Ordering it agaon and again. Helps a lot with sciatica issue

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
4,069

I'm happily contented on how this product maintains the healthy function of my prostate gland. Also great for bone health.