MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Excellent! I love silica

I love this brand and I love the easy intake of silica and extra calcium with a pill that is not too hard to take. Perfect for me for hair,and bones, skin health benefits.

For thos who had sinusses this is really helps. and i did it with water fasting!

19492457-c89d-43bf-a8dd-15d99bbf9389
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I'm really pleased with these capsules. There's 224mg of silica per two capsules, so I just take one instead of two. 112mg of silica is still a high dose. At this dose the whole bottle can last three months, which is great value for money. I've been taking silica before bed consistently for almost two months now, and I notice my hair is becoming softer to the touch. I also like the addition of calcium and vitamin D in this supplement.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I liked the product Excellent composition. Satisfied with the result

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Silica is helping to remove heavy metals from you body. Its also helping with hair and nails growth.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Love it and im still waiting to see the result

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
1,792

Silica is one of my favorites mineral , Great for skin hair and nails , It's a part of vitamin d cycle .

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

Your product is of high quality and really excellent for the face and body! Delivery is fast. I am very pleased! Thank you very much!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I don’t know if it’s helping or not but Ive order more, hopefully it is doing something

Posted on May 6, 2021
1,654
1,885

Perfect product. I took it every day. And it really works. I highly recommend Silica Caps with сalcium to those who care about their health.