MD

4.4
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
4,069
Love the taste !

the outstanding quality of this capsule helps boosts the role and task of my metabolism , also it gradually improves the healthy function of my nervous system and my wellbeing.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Great quality product, worth buying. I need to wait a little bit for effects on nervous system however so far so good with energy, no niacin flush. Highly recommended! Package safe, taste ok, size appropriate.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

GREAT PRODUCT!!..................................................................................................................................................... I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, like it. .......................................................................................................................................................................... no really!

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

a great b complex, if u are not tired of taking many supplements try this

Posted on Aug 15, 2020

I have been using this product for several years now and I and those close to me are convinced that they help in lowering my level of stress. No, I am not stress free, but not as edgy as I am without them. It works for me and will continue to use them.

Posted on Apr 30, 2020

This product was recommended to me by my family physician years ago, and I have enjoyed the benefits for many years and will continue. It's a wonderful product with great results.

Posted on Nov 14, 2007

I have used B vit's for years, and this one is the best I've ever used. It helps maintain my energy level without overstressing me, and also helps me not be so over wrought by the stress of the work day. I recommend this product to anyone who may be sensitive to B complexes (I don't tolerate them well, they make me feel anxious and nervous) but who still need help with diffusing their physiological stress responses through the day and also want an energy boost. Great product.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Prompt and well packed shipment. Product is excellent as usual.

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

A bit pricey for me, but since they're veggie capsules I think it's worth it

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I wanted to love this formula but I did not. Did not notice any change in energy levels.