MD

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product is easy to take and very good quality . The ingredients are some of the best all in one cap. The size is very easy to swallow and there is no after taste and that I like very very much. I like getting all the good b;s in one product

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Repeat buy. Trustable brand. So far so good. Potency is adequate. Taste is fine as Vitamin B complex usually has a strong smell, this brand is fine. Nervous system become less painful (pain due to operation years ago). Will continue to support if the brand does not anyhow change the ingredient.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I've noticed a great improvement in my energy in the past 2 months aince taking these B vitamins. My thinning hair is growing back thicker and fuller. This appears to be a quality supplement with great ingredients. The size of the capsules are a bit larger but not too large. I take 1 a day and the potency seems very effective. The packaging was easy to open and store. Im very plessed with this product.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I hear that a balanced B can brirg your hair back to dark from white. I take 6 a day and my hair is not salt and pepper having been white. Maybe this did it, maybe not. My guess is yes, it did! I am directed by a biochemical nutritionist. This is a mainstay of my program. I have been taking it for 8 years. I would not be without it,

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

My neurologist recommended B1, B6 and B12 complex. I searched for the best option, this one has great dosage plus it has other beneficial Bvitamins together. Happy with the purchase.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is a vital supplement for me. Working out and suffering from depression, I've noticed a slight improvement in my mood, metabolism, and energy.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Been taking this for a while. Makes me feel great and I am very pleased with the results. I now have my husband taking it. It was recommended to me by my nutritionist.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Very good value and quality. Good variety of ingredients and amount per capsule. Easy to swallow due to good size. Helps with my nervous system.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Easy supplement to swallow. If you are low on your B's, this supplement will provide the necessary dosing to get you back to normal levels. It does mine. Have more energy.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This is good to give you energy . Take it with Vitavmin C . Your pee might turn quite yellow bit no need to worry , it's just the excess being flushed out .