MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
8,482

I am currently using the Nature's Way brand of ginseng to combat insomnia and depression, and improve my concentration. I take this herbal supplement along with several other Nature's Way supplements to address the three issues I mentioned above. While this supplement has not had an impact on my insomnia, that should not deter anyone from purchasing this product. As with all the Nature's Way products I have used, their ingredients are of the highest quality and the prices on iHerb far exceed the pricing on other sites. And my products purchased from iHerb always arrive early!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Love taking ginseng supplements even sometime they taste a bit special)))). It is a high quality product with high concentration of the main ingredient. Your brain, mood and energy level will benefit even after a week of taking it. Supposed to be anti-aging as well. We will see )))But for your immunity for sure.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

da08f512-7340-4e63-8cc8-b92a2cd46adf
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is one of the few supplements i actually felt working; i was under a lot of stress: i was studying/had an essay or assignment due the next day and planning to stay up all night. But there was thus big fly in my place, buzzing around (somehow it got in!); couldn't concentrate or focus on my work; for approx. two hours i was chasing this fly around my living room, trying to usher it out the window. And it was late at night and because of my vegan beliefs i don't have any fly spray; the clocks ticking/i'm supposed to be writing this essay and i'm wasting so much valuable time chasing this ***king fly around...i could feel my stress rising. Took two of these and could almost immediately feel it working; lowering my adrenaline etc. But if i take too often, i don't notice any effect. So i keep this as an occasional, emergency, stress busting backup

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Hello All, This Asian Ginseng is a great product at a very good price. Ginseng is a great adaptogen, especially during these times. Great stuff Nature's Way.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I started taking this and Siberian Eleuthero to help with mental clarity. I’m not sure what was the cause of my brain fog but this combo seemed to have helped.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Polity and ingredients of ginseng is comparable to order brands Plus the quantity is large and the product itself provides the energy and immunity needs to boost my mood.If taking daily we can only assume that stress levels could potentially decrease with the additional energy boost. Repeat customer