MD

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

in the beginning before 3 or 4 years 1 tablet was enough but now I'm taking 2 tablets and works perfect

04429ba5-889e-4525-9bf1-0fc0c30b496a

This is not in any way the fault of the company. I buy 90% of my herb supplements from them. I hear cascara sagrada is good to stimulate the gut without the laxative effect. I took this today after it having sat for 2 months since I was too scared to take it. I am having a sort of condition of half constipation half diarrhea by the way. I thought there will be no side effects but listen, it is 4:30am as I write this, I have puked out my entire stomach just now. But then had a diarrhea at the same time. It was awful. I don’t know what caused it but immediately as I took the pill in 5min I felt nauseous, thought its nothing and ignored it, and here I am an hour and a half later puking my stomach out. So please be careful. I don’t know what caused this as I only ate eggs and potatoes today which isn’t that special but even if it is the food or the capsule be careful.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Works really effectively. Highly recommend after trying many various products for severe constipation. This product has worked so well for me.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Amazing for digestive system just don't use it more than 7 days

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Very good, effective and gentle laxative. High quality at a great price.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I take 2 tablets a day at night and it helps me go to the toilet regularly. I’m purchasing again

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

This if definitely a must have for irregularity, my husband has been using this product for years. Nature's way products I have found are one of the best.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The effect starts in me after about 30 hours in a hurry. Cramps in the stomach, but makes it work.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I use this product as well

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Good product quality , size and price