MD

4.6
Based on 2,859 Ratings
2,088
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Giving my genuine review on this item after having it for 2 and a half months continuously. In these 2.5 months, I found my Skin getting better & better everyday. I have less acne now and even if I get 1 or 2 acnes during my period, the acne & it's mark doesn't stay for long. The recovery of skin has been great after taking these gummies. Hair - I had specially ordered these gummies for my husband because his hair was thinning (front side area) and scalp was easily visible but after continuous intake of 2.5 months, I can see that his hair has thickened, not a lot, but yes, scalp is less visible now and hair fall is less, so hubby & myself are really happy with the results. Nails - are getting stronger too. I had ordered 5 bottles on Mar and now left with 1 bottle only so I'll be ordering 5 more :) These gummies are so delicious and easily chewable. I am happy that I do not have to swallow big pills anymore.

313d2bc2-60a4-4b37-afaf-f9ea3b3f7bc5
56ad6ec1-5cb3-4a12-800b-80dfa1b999e5
6fe3003e-32ab-4f89-a0c8-b4afc11b253f

Love this brand, the quality of their supplements is great. The ingredients are good for the hair and skin. The dosage is two daily. It tastes so delicious. I see many benefits using this. This will last you a month so I usually take more bottles and keep consuming it.

9f93352b-2dc7-4976-a9f4-073452d6c604
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The quality of these is just amazing. The size of 60 is for 1 month, 2 capsules daily. The packaging makes it really attractive and encouraging to stick to it. I have seen an effect on my overall health of skin and hair, and that’s the reason you take vitamins! It’s for feeling better overall, besides taking care of your self with healthy habits and a good routine. Health isn’t a magical capsule!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

About 3-4 years ago, my daughter bought me Alive! Vitamins brands and it definitely felt a difference. Thanks iHerb for having this. Want to feel like kid again take gummies😂 so I have another range for hair, skin & nails now. You will notice your nails grows faster😅

10f1751c-60f4-473c-b29a-c8f891ab0d96
Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Good quality for my skin , hair and nail . I feel benefit about this . No taste and the tablet size is easy to to swallow . I feel improvement my hair loss is less too. The package is easy caring to travel . All over is good . I really like th product. Al so i buy with collagen. Its helpful.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

The quality is good and the ingredients are also good if you’re looking for a product that is good for hair loss size it’s OK wish you had a higher dose This is my third purchase and I have been seeing the benefits and it taste good also

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I bought this product for my mother, she takes one dose every day. This product has shows improvement in her hair, skin, nails and her health in general. The size of the bottle is great . But, I don’t like the smell of the gummies. I will buy this product again for sure.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I'm not sure about anything else but I have two of these and had one before personally I can't stand the taste and smell of supplements but this one is a literal candy and if not the dosage I would have binged on it the quality is good

Posted on Aug 17, 2022