MD

Posted on Jan 15, 2022
Best C on the market for me!

This C has been great for me. I have hideous GERD. When I take other Vitamin Cs, my stomach burns horribly. I’ve tried many different brands. This is the only one that doesn’t cause me pain. It gives me a little energy. I know my body absorbs it well. Citrus fruit causes me all kinds of issues. Since I never eat it, I get painful cracks in the corners of my mouth. Alive C clears all that up quickly. I wish it were less expensive and I feel it’s worth it.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Vitamin C is important for immunity. Many brands contain only ascorbic acid, which is only part of vitamin C and should be taken with bioflavonoids. Moreover, many ascorbic acids are not naturally occurring. It is therefore better use food-based vitamin C. This brand has a higher dose of food-based vitamin C than many other brands .

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great natural form of actual vitamin C and nothing else. Not the run of the mill synthetic ascorbic acid which is only one component of true vitamin C.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Natural form of Vitamin C that can be helpful to avoid stomach irritation. It's more expensive that ascorbic acid and it's a good option to have if you want to try something natural.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Still using the vitamin... the ingredient and size are good... it comes from fruit soursce... not an artificial vitamin c.... and overall vitamin C is a vital nutrient for health. It helps form and maintain bones, skin, and blood vessels. It is also an antioxidant.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Natural vitamin C, i used to take the Alive Vitamin C in powder form but it was not easy to dissolve in water So i switch to capsules

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

1st time trying out this product because it contains natural vit C.

2d3a5d55-e1ad-4798-9cab-993f0d49a66a
Posted on Jan 22, 2021

This vitamin c supplement is my husband’s go to supplement since he has hyperacidity issues. So far he loves it! Coz even if he takes double does, it doesn’t affect his tummy flora. I believe that is truly made from 100 percent fruit source

918c8188-3183-4907-a2b4-7510ef55a4d2
Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I've heard that one of the best sources of vitamin C is from acerola cherries. Alive is my favorite multi-vitamin maker, so finding they have a vitamin C from acerola cherries was a perfect solution. I try to take one in the morning and one at night. Very good for keeping one's immune system in top notch shape.