MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Natural and effective

I take 2 at the start of every meal and it helps to control my acid reflux from GERD as well as helping with digestion. I really notice on days I forget to take it that I have noticeably more reflux and discomfort.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I don't think this thing would be good enough alone for someone with acid reflux, but I felt it helped my health a bit. Acid reflux is tough to deal with.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have taken prescribed and otc meds but become aware of serious side effects. I tried other non med alternatives with not much success. I did some research and came across this product snd decided to give it a try. I was snd sm very happy with the result snd have been using this product for almost 2 years now and will continue.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
4,069

this product is so effective in boosting the health of my digestive system. so gentle in my stomach as well.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Definitely works if taken regularly. This is my second time ordering this brand

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have not taken this product. It may be something to look into.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

For someone who has eating problems and stomach ackes and issues, this product works very well. Recommended.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Been using now for over a year and is without a doubt one of the best supplements i have purchased. Not bad on price and no unnecessary ingredients

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

This product has helped so much since I am unable to use either over-the-counter or prescription medicines. I have taken it both with meals and at other times per the directions on the container. It is amazing as an anti-acid and works quickly.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

I use these whenever I have acid reflux or inflammation from consuming dairy. I have a dairy intolerance and if I take two capsules before and after eating dairy, I can consume dairy 2-3x a week. This is an absolute lifesaver if you have acid issues!!!!!