MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This Nature's Secret, Women's 73 Nutrient Soft-Gel Multi with Omega-3 Oils is made from the highest quality ingredients. Women have different nutrition needs than men and this formula provides these ingredients! It is not easy to find a product that provides 73 nutrients in one soft gel capsule. They are easy to take and I highly recommend them.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love these vitamins- they are perfect for women who want a boost in their energy! I can tell the difference if I forget to order for a few days & go without. As a busy RN & grandma, I need all the help I can get!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

My only negative thing with them is the size, sooo big! But great in every other way shape and form. I take it daily in the morning.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I love this multi vitamin. It has everything that I need included plus Omega-3, which makes it an excellent buy.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

My wife takes this since she doesn't eat fish

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good nutrients, especially designed for women. The tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These pills are a holy grail for me, perfect composition!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I like this vitamin because it is in gel cap form which I prefer. these vitamins need to be taken with your largest meal and I prefer to take mine in the morning. I pgdr a one a day vitamin and this is a two a day. The one a day vitamins were out of stock so I bought these. they are good with many nutrients.

Posted on Feb 12, 2021

I'm almost through my first bottle of this and will be ordering another to give it a try for a few more months. The pills are large BUT they are smooth and glide down the throat easily in my experience (and I have rejected many vitamins because I couldn't swallow them). While I can't say I've noticed a radical burst of energy or improvement in my hot flashes using this product, I've also had no adverse reactions so will continue using it.