MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 27, 2022

Product of good quality It is organic and doesn’t contain fish which was very important for me when I was reading the ingredients. I use it for My daughter and she liked the taste and won’t take any other milk. The size is small i hope they make bigger size. But the packaging great 👍🏻

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste, good age, good superfood, good benefit, good diet, good mix, good antioxidant, good health, good improvement,

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

USDA Organic Certified Non-GMO † With A2 Milk Powder Add Water Kosher Dairy Gluten Free No Corn Syrup No Palm Oil Certified Organic by OneCert Clean Label Project® Purity Award Organic Support for Continued Growth & Development All Non-GMO Ingredients Recognized for Purity Nutritional Superiority We Make Organic Formula Better™ Introduced in 1999, Baby´s Only® was the first organic baby formula in the U.S. We go beyond organic to make superior nutrition, so every child has a ¨Better Start for Life.®¨ And now we proudly offer organic A2 Dairy as an option! Baby's Only® formulas are made in our state-of-the-art facility dedicated to organic and non-GMO nutrition. This facility allows us to produce high quality, small batch blends meeting your child's nutritional needs without harsh chemical processing often utilizes in other formulas. Breast milk is organically the best option for your child. Therefore, Baby's Only® is intended for a toddler 1-year of age and older OR when directed by a healthcare professional. †No genetically engineered ingredients ††Source of A2 Milk

Posted on May 6, 2021

I used thus formula with my first born and I plan on using it again with my second baby. It smells a lot sweeter/better than the average baby formula and I feel a lot better about giving it to my baby. The ingredients are the best on the market in the US.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

switched to try for my baby 1.5 months to try. ok so far no complaints or refusal. looked great and smells good. tin is small though. fine powder, easy to dissolve.

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

My Great Grandson is 9 months old and my Granddaughter wanted to wean him off breast milk. This is a great alternate until He moves to whole milk. Easy to prepare and He loves the taste. Good source of vitamins and organic. The price is good also as you use 1 small scoop to 4 ounces of warm water and it is ready for hungry little ones. I keep 1 at my house and she has 1. That way He has milk to drink and add to cereal.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My baby loves it. It’s very easy to mix it.

Posted on May 16, 2022

the ingredients are good quality and I like that it has saftey certifications.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

We bought 2 cans. So far my son is enjoying it.