MD

4.8
Based on 4,665 Ratings
3,900
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I was looking for an all natural mineral to help me with some health issues, and felt like I couldn't make up my mind what to get. When I found this one, I was impressed by the reviews and decided to give it a try. It wasn't cheap but it's worth every penny.

197e49ca-782a-45ce-bfbf-e0a5b4276392
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Easy to swallow with no taste and odour . Capsule size is standard. Nice packing , cap and seal. Got muscle relax and smooth motion as well . Take it regularly as it is three in one of magnesium types with Vit B6! Non GMO and vegetarian is good too. Recommended for sleep and motion.

d05a1e5c-ef6d-43d0-8ad9-e853521df820
Andrzej
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
1,493

Good set of support. Calm the nerves, improve the functioning of the intestines, strengthen the heart muscle - magnesium has no equal in this. In fact, after a week of taking 500mg a day, I noticed a real improvement in sleep - I began to fall asleep faster at night and my fitness tracker showed that the deep phase of sleep increased by about 20%. Also, the chair, with which there were problems for a long time, was finally adjusted. Since the second week, the deep sleep phase has already increased by 30%, and in the morning I began to feel more rested. During the day he became less irritable, more productive in terms of mental activity. So the drug actually works. Why drink a sedative at all, if there is such a natural way to improve your well-being. If my review was helpful, please click Yes. Thank you!)

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My hubs was told to find a good Magnesium with calcium & vitamin b and when I was browsing supplements I found this product. So far he's been very impressed with the supplement. Will update more on product once he takes for a longer period of time but so far so good.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I loooved this magnesium so much! I’m always struggling in the morning as I never feel I’ve got enough sleep and this products serves this purpose very well! I usually use 1 or 2 softgels before I go to bed and in the morning I wake up earlier and feel energized. Would recommend it for sure

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

very good product. price and quality. i take it every nite before bed with my calcium and i sleep well. its very clean no extra stuff in it. easy to digest. it helps with restless leg and helps calm the nervous system. have to take magnesium with a calcium tab they work together in the body. this company makes a quality product.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This supplement is good for lowering blood pressure and reducing risk of heart disease. It is of good quality and will benefit those who consume it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

My mom is taking one cap per day and says that it helps her with the cramps she was regularly experiencing before. Now it is only occasional, so looks like it works well.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I like the magnesium supplement, my sleep has become calmer, my legs have stopped swelling, I take the supplement after covid was advised by the doctor