MD

Hizerom
Posted on Feb 21, 2022
MK4

This is a very high dose of vitamin K2, but I understand that in its MK4 form, it is not toxic to use this amount every day. This is a great vitamin to be taking with Vitamin D3, as well as magnesium. Lots of benefits for bone health, and even blood/artery health.

Posted on Jan 24, 2021

I cannot over emphasize how valuable K2 supplements are. So far this is the highest MK4 product i have seen out here and am glad iherb carries. I add this to my 200ug/day MK7 supplement and my bones are doing very well. No more bone pain, clean and whiter teeth, great looking skin and softer feet. I will supplement k2 for life. I consider it that vital and this brand is worth it .

Posted on May 30, 2022

I believe the dosage of 5,000mcg which is too high for me when taken with calcium and magnesium. I notice that I have 2 tiny skin "tags" (a little bump) growing on one palm and another one growing on my foot. I never had these before taking this brand of K2. I have stopped taking it. Just bought another brand with a much lower dosage (1,000 mcg) which I was taking all along.

Posted on May 16, 2022

More K2 is what I need. And this product supplies it for my bone health and calcium-free arteries. Thanks iHerb.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great to take with d3 to direct calcium to bones

Posted on May 31, 2021

I just recently learnt that Vitamin D is supposed to be taken with Vitamin K2 in order to work properly - this supplement is a high enough dose so I don't need to take it every day, so I love that!

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

This is one of the best k2. This supplement is in MK4. the effect was very good 👍 please yes

5e9675f7-6df1-4ded-9158-ceeb3ac9a1cf
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The quality is very good!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

This is one of the best vitamin K2 on the market. The price vs concentration beats a lot of top brands out there.