MD

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Contains all the right ingredients, including necessary minerals. I immediately felt much better and more energy after taking this supplement. I had iron deficiency anemia, with all the symptoms (feeling cold, bruising easily, muscle cramps, feeling weak, etc.). Seems like a high-quality vegetarian formula. No bad side effects. Got almost instant results!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

We drink this after dinner to improve our iron levels. We feel healthier drinking this. This brand is fairly priced and effective. We also don’t feel constipated. Other iron supplements can cause constipation.

7e1d19fc-e678-4172-9a5c-d7640afe639a
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

It is a nice supplement that is easy to swallow, and not much of a taste since I swallow it quickly. It also has vitamin C and B which are great for health. I believe I will benefit a lot from these pills.

Iron complex with other vitamins and minerals to increse its effectiveness. Iron is an important supplement in my vegetarian diet. Iron helps to preserve many vital functions in the body, including general energy and focus, gastrointestinal processes, the immune system, and the regulation of body temperature

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Because I have low level of Iron, I purchased and tried this. Well, I can say that it works amazing and it does not makes me constipated.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Every women should take and iron supplements for her time of menses.this product have its ingredients like iron with vit c for iron absorption.and good quality product.just dont like the packaging.its ordinary.50capsules are enough for 2months .

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have a little shortage of iron im mu blood test. So I prefer thus one with 25 mg. It seems to be effective

553ec558-d968-4933-acdf-5a615c4795a2
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like this product. Easy to swallow. Will buy again.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Just a good iron complex that's worth the price

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good iron. The capsules work if you want to increase your iron levels.