MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I bought this product as a last resort. I've been suffering from subjective vertigo, dizziness, balance issues, tinnitus/pressure changes, nausea, extreme fatigue, and brain fog for over six years. I spent thousands of dollars chasing a diagnosis. I was told I had everything from MS to BPPV to Migraine-Associated Vertigo. The diagnosis that seemed to fit best was Meniere's Disease, except I don't have hearing loss. This illness has cost me everything. I'm happy to report that after two months of taking this product twice per day, my symptoms have improved to the point that I feel 95% normal again. The only thing that makes me angry is that not one of the specialists I saw ever mentioned it. If you're suffering, please give this a try.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

They really help with tinnitus. Obviously they don't get rid of it but they help calm it down. Recently I ran out and couldn't get more for a couple weeks. Interestingly I started getting tone changes and fluctuations in the ringing. Needless to say I got more as fast as I could.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Have only been taking for a week. Purchased this brand because it has the Hesperidin and Rutin, to help with hemorrhoids. Have been taking just bioflavonoids without the hesperidin or rutin. This brand with the added hesperidin and rutin seems to be working. Really, need more than one week for a better review.

I have Ménière’s disease since 2019 and had spent huge money in ENT consultation and acupuncture treatments but still couldn’t fix my feeling of ear fullness. My stomach is weak so I tried one pill daily 1st week and change to two pills in 2nd week onwards which didn’t make me feel any uncomfortable. Taking bioflavonoids for one month make me feel ear fullness is being reduced a lot. LOVE it and Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation from the sun, X-rays or other sources. Free radicals might play a role in heart disease, cancer and other diseases.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I take this 2x daily for my Meniere's Disease, and without it I am back to almost constant vertigo attacks. I love this product so much. If you have Meniere's start the John Of Ohio protocol, I promise it will work for you too (but you can't ever stop or it won't work again!)

Posted on May 21, 2022

The product is very effective in maintaining the health of everyone, especially those with hypertension. The ingredient is of high quality and I will recommend someone to try it.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very easy to swallow, this product support veins and capillaries. It aids in recovering from colds. Good for tinnitus and the effects of influenza. 100 tablets lasts enough and saves money.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I bought this product to support my veins, i used to have a lot of pain in legs due to cappilars. By taken this product, i see improvements: i have less pain in my legs and no new visible cappilars.