MD

Posted on Dec 7, 2021
AMAZING QUANTITY AND POTENCY

great product and full benefits of B vitamins in one bottle. Beside B Vitamins you get extra Folic acid, that makes it very affordable and competitive. Great price for such a product

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I was diagnosed with CTS so i bought this. I tried to take this many times for almost one year now. I tested & proved: Everytime i took it for a day or two, even for a week, i suffer carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms. I always wake up with numb and painful hands every morning everytime i took a tablet of it for even just a day after taking it. And when i stopped taking it, i observed i usually don't have CTS symptoms. Therefore i conclude this is not for me. It triggers the CTS & does not suit me.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I told this for a few month and it is value for money.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

Daily might be too much for some so you can take it every other day. My daughter halves the tablets so she can take it daily. It supplies more than your daily requirement. Our family is happy with this. Our 2nd order.

fb38061f-0684-44c1-aec7-54d52a9c043a
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Product as described. Only just started taking recently.. let's see after 30 days.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I really like this vitamin B complex. It helped me a lot dealing with stress. It has a really high dosage, which is great for me. I also ordered it for my other family members.

Posted on Jan 23, 2021

A very good complex of Vit. B. I take it, as my neurologist recommended. Less head aches, no numb hand anymore. Very happy with it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Particularly potent in alleviating sress

Posted on Apr 21, 2021

Average b complex with a good dosage, I bought it for my husband. The price was also nice, but it seems it is much higher now