MD
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Not a very great taste, but definitely cleans out your system. Bigger sized pills but not hard to swallow. Very good in antioxidants. Quality of products and good packaging. Turmeric has been very helpful for me in helping with inflammation and crazy as it may sound it helped my brain fog that I was experiencing. I have never used turmeric for weight loss and didn't notice anything when taking this.

e7894276-96b9-4a31-b3e4-7bf03ab04f00
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot good in quality i like it so mush the size is perfect and its benefits a lot thank you for delivering it safely and the ingredients is amazing

Posted on May 20, 2022

When I was 45, had some of my meniscus removed (bucket handle tear) after overworking it rock climbing. Tried and found turmeric helped reduce the swelling during my recovery and while easing back into climbing. I've been taking it ever since to help manage the discomfort after backpacking and continuing to rock climb, I am 65. Found the higher 450 mg daily dose keeps the ache down at night so I can sleep comfortably. Back then, right after after my injury, because of reported stomach intolerance I started out with lower dose Turmeric's and have worked my way up to ones like these.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I purchased the product for my second time. I love this product because it maintains my skin health. When I break out, I take this for several days, and my skin looks absolutely better. I am also taking multivitamin, so I cannot tell if this product itself does help keeping my skin healthier, but I love the product so much!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

0528771b-ea5b-4abf-bd97-536bfa8eadc3
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Combine with other essential elements for various body need that I am in great desire, convenient for one take and gain all balanced benefits. Look at comments of users, have good faith, highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

An excellent product to reduce inflammation of skin. My eczema feels less itchy after taking it for a few hours. Turmeric is a super food that everyone should consume! The quality and taste of the product were great too. Had bought the second bottle already!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I really like this supplement. If to take on a regular basis it helps fight against internal inflammation of the body, boosts immunity and improves metabolism. But people prone to heartburn need to be careful when taking tumeric, because it can provoke it.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Turmeric is known for healing purposes I use it to boost immunity and help my body get rid of inflammation. Turmeric is good for the heart and overall health. Nice packaging the capsules are easy to swallow and smell good just like the spice. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love that there is no weird taste like in other pills. It's been helping my joint pain. I'm looking forward to feeling the benefits since I just started taking it for inflammation. I'll check back later with a report.