MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Very good, once you do the research!

Not only has this helped with my moods, but it has absolutely helped me to become more aware of what my mood is, and where I am at on my natural cycle of depression and anxiety. I absolutely notice its absence on the days where I forget to take it (don't we all forget sometimes!) - and that has fully helped me to appreciate its effects even more. The capsules are absolutely high quality, and I notice a difference compared to other St. Johns Wort capsules that I've tried. I would say I would especially recommend it for anyone who doesn't like the taste of St. Johns in tincture form. Thank you!!!

Posted on May 26, 2022

St. John's wort is thought to work by keeping the brain from using up neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, GABA, and norepinephrine. As a result, the neurotransmitters are more effectively used in the brain. This can have an antidepressant and overall feel-good effect in the brain.

ssseagull
Posted on May 22, 2022

My husband is a psychiatrist and sometimes he recommends St. John’s wort instead of sertraline. It doesn’t suit all, and it’s always important to consult with a doctor. But anyway now you know it:) Good quality and dosage

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

good version of this particular plant I felt a little bit sleepy after I started to take this supplement I felt sleepy over the day and light sleep over at night but after a while It past I'm taking took pills in the morning and going to try another rent and see if there is any difference good mood stabilizer

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

After two weeks of taking 3 capsules a day, I realized I started to sleep normally again. In total, during 3 months my anxiety level got to normal. I stopped having uncontrolled episodes of crying and my overall mood had improved. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this brand. They make good quality supplements. This one is good for anxiety and depression. I hope I will have better mood after taking it.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Well, at least it makes me think I feel better. Not sure about the real effect on the body. But talking about anxiety it actually can only been changed mentally, not physically. So it does make sense to take these if you believe it helps and gives you energy

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

These are easy to swallow. I Alternate between the NOW brand of St. John’s wort and this one. I cannot really tell the difference between the two.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

My mum has chronic stress and when she started using St. John Wort she felt much better after 2 weeks if using it. Her mood was better. I also used it and I felt very good and less anxious. The quality of Natures Bounty brand is really good.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

My mood became stabler after taking it (2 pills a day which is lower than the suggested does) just for 3 days. Also from my experience taking it for around 2 years on and off, this ingredient normally don't cause drug dependence.