MD

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Selenium deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies that I see in people with Hashimoto’s — research shows that most people with Hashimoto’s will have a deficiency in selenium, and being deficient in this key thyroid nutrient is a very common and widely recognized trigger of autoimmune thyroid conditions! The good news is that supplementing with selenium at a therapeutic dosage has been found to reduce thyroid antibodies, reduce thyroid symptoms, and improve overall well-being.

51e3512f-c408-4f0e-a7e3-e2c87cd8d85b
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

We take this product every evening before bed with zinc, magnesium and clarified fish oil. Selenium is a very important supplement to include in your daily routine and natures bounty is great quality and a supplier we trust and regularly use for this and other supplements we order from them.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

selenium is an essential mineral that supports many processes in our body. It help improve cognition, immune system function and fertility. I use it with vitamin C. I will try others brands to find the best one.

7cbbed3d-9c74-4ca8-865e-4279385689e5
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This product is of very good quality. The ingredients do not cause allergies. Convenient to use. Good size, composition, dosage and convenient packaging. These minerals included with the composition of the supplement benefits my thyroid, helps to alleviate the symptoms of hyperthyroidism, this is a very profitable purchase. The taste is normal

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I use it to support my immune booster system and i like it because it is tasteless. Another benefit is this amazing product also works as a companion supplements for my iodine protocol.

9157ce3e-14a7-47fb-a46a-fa4809552bc7
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I’m taking selenium for thyroid support and have tried selenium products of various brands available in iHerb. This one is very good for dosage and vitamin combination. Will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

It really helped me with my thyroid problems. Plus 200mcg is twice more expensive on stores if it is even in stock I am happy with the product