MD

Based on 1,441 Ratings
1,224
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Easy to take Fish oil

at the suggestion of my doctor, I have taken Fish Oil for > 10 years. It's great for the heart. Other brands however are more difficult to take ( large pills) or have uncomfortable side effects ( after taste, burping - Blagh !). this brand is smaller and more compact and has a coating to minimize the side effects. best one I've tried!

092a9b7b-8740-47e5-bad7-7f5988c5858c
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Nature's Bounty® Fish Oil 1200 mg contains EPA and DHA, two Omega-3 fatty acids that help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system.* Omega-3 fatty acids are considered “good” fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Very high quality as always with Nature Valley. They are big in size but it doesnt bother me at all to take them. They have no taste or strong odor. I cant say i have noticed any immediate benefits but they should be taken for overall health quality. I do recommend this product to anyone looking for a Fish Oil supplement

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

A lot to like in this fish oil product, starting with the potency, and that their odorless/burpless claim is true. The size of the softgel capsule is the same size as other brands available here, but those others do not meet the standards I mentioned above. I appreciate iherbs ability to deliver Natures Bounty Fish Oil to SE Asia quickly and in good fresh condition. The price and quality have been excellent on multiple orders. I will continue to order this Nature's Bounty product and use it on a daily basis for all the anti-cholesterol benefits it provides.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The pill is very big for the size to swallow and doesn't have a fish taste. The quality is very good and it helps to lower cholesterol and against inflammation. I like that you only need 1 pill per day and it supports healthy heart, brains and eyes. It it also very rich in omega.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

On the recommendation of my doctor, I began taking this fish oil supplement because I do not eat a lot of meat or fish. I chose the Nature's Bounty brand for its milligrams. And there's no after-taste. For me, this is the quickest way to ensure that I am feeding my brain DHA, which is the most abundant fat in the brain. Also at 56, I want to ensure that as I age my brain health remains optimal.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Aida
Posted on May 25, 2022

I have been taking these capsules for 10 days, so it’s too early to talk about results. But they are easy to take and there is no aftertaste or any unpleasant sensations in my stomach. It was a very good price and dosage ! Very satisfied with the product. Recommend for your immune system. Benefits are a lot.