MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,619

Milk thistle has great quality ingredient to help detox the liver. Benefits include liver detox and gallbladder problem. I would recommend this supplement to anyone with bile or nutrient absorption problem. I would buy this product again. Also, it came in a nice packaging with bubble wrappers. Great price as well.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

bdd2e958-a642-4373-b99c-7a0bfb3d362d
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The liver is the detoxing powerhouse of the body and sometimes it just needs a little TLC. This dosage and softgel delivery method for milk thistle has a mild taste and is a great supplement to a liver-friendly lifestyle. The benefit of milk thistle extends beyond liver support, as this ingredient at this dosage is just what I needed.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

i thought these were upsetting my stomach at first, so i switched to a lower dosage for a while, but don't seem to have any issue with them any longer. I purchased this and slippery elm to help with some digestive sensitivities and feelings of intestinal inflammation. It's getting better, but i'm not really sure which of the several tactics I'm employing have worked... perhaps all of them a little bit.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

After I took these pills for a couples of month, it improves my sleeping quality and stress level. Especially I took a few more if I need to work at night. It really helps my liver detox better. It is a good spplement with 1000mg, which is quite big portion that i can find on iherb. So, I only ned to take one or two daily

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Love this rapid release soft gel version, makes absorption of supplement better. Good quality and ingredient, milk thistle is great for its benefits of liver detox; I find it helpful especially after alcohol absorption.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This softgel is twice as expensive as veg cap but I bought it to try. It's a good product. I put a bit of the gel on my itchy skin and the itch stops. Anyway because of the price I am now going for a Now brand softgel which costs half the price per softgel.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I have been taking this supplement for nearly a year now, and I can honestly say that it has not only improved my health but also given me an increased sense of well-being.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It seems to be working well with me. Happy that I can get it from iHerb. I asked pharmacy’s near me but none of them have it. Shipping is crazy expensive though.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Still testing it coz I have a fatty liver. Hopefully can improve it very soon and taste was fine. Not terrible and the size not too big.