MD
Based on 1,051 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,051 Ratings
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
The best for my insomnia

As a person with ADHD I can really struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep on any kind of productive schedule. This is the best melatonin I've tried to let my mind go quiet quickly and actually let me go back to sleep if I do wake up in the middle of the night. Now that I have it, I can't be without it.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

As a 60+ old male with long time sleep issues I found that these 5mg tablets far better and much cheaper than the 2mg version I had overpaid from a chemist. A great nights sleep using these was a very long time coming but I must say to all users please avoid alcohol completely when taking these as a few lite beers affected the full benefits of this product. Highly recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

One of my favorite supplement for better sleep hygiene. High quality, good ingredients but a rather medium to small size (90 tabs). The dosage is quite high (5mg) so this product is only recommended to avid users of melatonin who use over 3mg. This one is rapid release which means faster absorption so you can get to sleep faster and provides all the benefits of a sleep supplement at a decent price.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This has changed my life. I struggle to turn off at night to fall asleep as a mum of 3 and working full time usually I lay drown to relax and my mind goes into over drive now I drift off no issues. I am finally getting 8hrs sleep and waking easier in the morning. Unlike a sleeping tablet if I am needed during the night I can still wake up with out a fuss and not drowsy in the morning!

Posted on May 9, 2022

The benefits are the same as I’ve had from a far more expensive brand ie my quality of sleep and sleep pattern is the exactly the same! The capsule is smaller and easier to swallow. The ingredient must be the same as the effect I’m getting is the same but for much less cost!!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

At 76 years of age, I find that I sleep longer (than my usual 5 hours) and better when I take a 5mg melatonin capsule. They are easy to swallow and I drift off to a sweet sleep. I don't use the product every night, just when my mind is a bit too awake to head to dreamland.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have Circadian Rhythm Disorder which means my body doesn’t want to go to sleep till about 3 am. I’m able to do it earlier if I take 5 or sometimes even 10 mg of melatonin about half an hour before I want to go to sleep. So thanks Nature’s Bounty, product and brand I’ve used before to good effect.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Melatonin Nature's Bounty contributes to inducing sleep and promoting a state of deep relaxation when sleeping. This allows the body to recompose the energies and have the necessary disposition, throughout the day, for normal activities.

71b3127c-ee43-4c27-9ffc-4e8fbed64738
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Taking these at night has improved my quality of sleep. I struggle less to sleep when I take these softgels. I think this is an amazing product for anyone who is struggling with sleep!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Besides helps sleep, melatonin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying action, which can reduce the risk of some diseases such as autoimmune and cardiovascular ones, improving chronic pain, fibromyalgia and contributing to longevity.