MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Melatonin is a hormone that your brain produces in response to darkness. It helps with the timing of your circadian rhythms (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep. Being exposed to light at night can block melatonin production. Research suggests that melatonin plays other important roles in the body beyond sleep. I fall asleep within thirty mins after taking this supplement. A really good solution if you suffer from insomnia.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Definitely better than the one we bought last time helps you relax and fall asleep faster and it doesn't have anything else other than melatonin which means that you wont accidentally have to much of other so called assisting vitamins added to it , the dosage is good, the quality as is the size.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Garlic is a staple for me for the immunity benefits because during the winter months, but I have been taking it more regularly, along with several other herbs, to clear up yellow toe nails.... so far it seems to be working, I'll keep you posted! I believe this is due to it anti fungal properties. Also my grandmother, 104 years of age, has always taken garlic, so I do too! I like this package of coated tablets better than strong taste of the capsules.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is my second purchase. Love the potency and the effect. I am using this only when I have trouble to sleep and relax. Not always helping for staying asleep though, but this is not the problem of this melatonin. This brand is good quality and would totally recomand it.

What I really like about melatonin is that I don’t feel drowsy the next morning. Sunlight wakes you up but in the dark you go straight to sleep. No waking up and then trying to go back to sleep. Usually 3 mg does a good job. 10 mg is for travel and hotel stays or camping on hard cots. Really glad I found this brand too. Bright colored green bottle is easy to see and the color makes one feel relaxed.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I use this product in combination with flushing niacin as a COVID prophylactic, and find it to be extremely effective. Not only am I COVID free, I also sleep better and find this powerful antioxidant to be one the most underestimated supplements on the market. It is impossible to get larger dose sizes over the counter in Australia, and as I’m taking it twice a day the 10mg capsules are really helpful.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've been using this brand and dose for 2+ years, and find it works well for me. I take 1 capsule about 60 mins before I want to sleep, and i find it helps me feel drowsy and fall asleep. I also think it helps keep me asleep during the night, and i wake up feeling more rested than i used to. I take it every night