MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

very good quality Lutein product, I was recommended by my doctor, so I started with the Nature's Bounty Lutein 40 mg per day after meal. what is the benefit?, well Going better now. and got some improvement. I got better vision and stand longer working with my computer. The best of this softgel is there is no odd taste at all.

f3c7ffed-524e-43ed-8f03-ff6bbf41513b
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

It is effective to me and my sister, we always see to it to drink 1 softgel every day. Quality is high! Ingredients are tolerable. I like the product as it is soluble and soft! The size is just right for its quality!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Amazin package. I love this site for the great selection. Fast delivery. I will order more.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Well packaged, lightweight, sealed, good moisture-proof. But I feel that the pills are stuck together making it a little difficult to take. Inexpensive, suitable for purchase to try but I won't repeat the order. I haven't seen better results. Maybe it's because I've been using my eyes for a long time at the computer.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

This product is exactly as described. It arrives fast, good packaging, thank you Iherb!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Maximum concentration of lutein in 1 capsule. Taking only 1 capsule a day is very important for me

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

this product is very helpful in reducing eye problems such as macular degeneration. I will always keep a good supply on. Ronnie Luttman

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Second time purchase, bought one bottle too for my colleague, still trying as no obvious change so far

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Excellent quality that really works and is great for your eyesight.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I use it for my astigmatism, noticed some improvement.