MD

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Fight tiredness and increase your energy levels! 💯

My fiance told me to purchased this supplements for him. And ask him for a review. He is a physical trainer and he used to lifts heavy weights. He said that it makes him stronger together with royal jelly. It boost also his energy everyday at work and also his immune system. He also told me that it also lowers blood sugar and has a potential benefits in fighting cancer. 💯

0e624f00-9004-483d-b0b8-9c2073782468

I love ginseng because it is great for increasing energy without any jitters or tolerance developing. For that, it's actually better than caffeine. And what I appreciate the MOST about it is that it actually gives me more energy to combat adrenal fatigue/chronic fatigue. Caffeine has never been able to do much for that, and I quickly develop a tolerance to it that involves needing to take larger doses over time. This particular brand goes to work fast, is very effective, and also has a great value in terms of price per pill. In about a half-hour after taking it, I feel full of energy and bounce. I have noticed I feel much better mentally and physically. It has curbed my hunger and boosted my sex drive like crazy!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

great ginseng complex as i am quite struggling to select with various type of ginseng available in the market but this product that consist of those ginseng extract. I take it daily in the morning before work and it does help me to focus during work as well as less fatigue after work. The contain for each ginseng is reasonable and quality of the ginseng type is great.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I love ginseng because it is great for increasing my energy . What i like the most about this product is that it actually gives me more energy to combat fatigue. A must try product.

08c192d0-f7b6-490c-9180-4f87eb169f93
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Come with quality ingredient and high composition of ginseng that really gives benefit to my energy, immunity and brain. It gives me such a good mood and reduce my stress whenever i used take it. The taste and size is acceptable for me. So far this supplement is suitable with me. ♥️👍🏻

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

love ginseng as i grew up on them and it is convenient. but i have to mention it is not just a once in a while medication as it doesnt work that way, but it is a forever long term thing as all chinese herbal medicine works if taken faithfully .

Posted on May 30, 2022

this is my third time that I ordered this product and I really love it! It’s a save product that give a mild stimulant and it won’t give you a heavy crash. best part of it is it keeps me alert and clear headed. I take it every morning after breakfast. I highly recommend it to anyone who yearns for a no side effects mild stimulant.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Please give me 👍 If you find this useful for you First, mention the advantages of the iherb app Arrived quickly to Jordan and the shipment was all fine From the second week of taking it I already felt the difference. I have much more energy than before. the day I don't take it I realize how much I need it.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My first time trying out this product and I have to say that I love it! It’s a mild stimulant so it won’t give you a heavy crash but instead keep you alert and clear headed. I take it before my daily workout and gives me an edge to heavy lifting as well as prolong my workout session. I highly recommend it to anyone who yearns for a no side effects mild stimulant.