MD

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Flush free Niacin is a great alternative to the regular niacin which when I've taken it has caused such hot & itchy flushing that I've had to soak in a cool tub of water. I take this before bed time because Cholesterol accumulates the most while sleeping & this has helped keep me with a healthy level.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Nice quality, nice ingredient, suitable for my age, nice package, good benefit, ok taste, nice effect , nice composition , joint improvement thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

We have used this niacin product for years. Been very happy, because it has NOT caused us any flushing- yahoo. Tried other brands supposed non-flushing, but none worked as well. The price is very good for this product.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

High quality from a trusted brand and Very fast shipping with good packaging

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

No Flush! I promise. I have bought so many, this one does not cause redness or burning sensation (flush) I use for my cholesterol.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Flush free Niacin is a must for those needing to take Niacin. Nature's Bounty is a great product at a great price!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great product of Niacin, 500 mg, 120 Capsules , prefect brand

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

have taken for 2 weeks, feeling much better with more energy and alertness. uplifting feeling, off course

Posted on May 29, 2021

Bought this supplement for my father-in-law to help alleviate his lower extremities atherosclerosis problem. After using the product for approximately two months he feels much better.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

I’ve taken Niacin as supplement for diet, and this one is flush free, which is very helpful to increase the intake without worry about itchy skin