MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,069

this one is good for the heart, I like it, however I have some sensitivity on Flax which gives me some breakouts on my forehead after a week of taking this so I stopped. I will try Fish Oil and Borage without the Flax, so there is no need to worry about having some pimples. So if you have some allergy or sensitivity on Flax maybe you should try something else. If this review has help you then please give it a thumbs up. thanks

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I never ended up taking these so can’t speak for efficacy, but the order as usual arrived on time and was very well packaged!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Excellent for skin as suggested by Dr. Meschino. I haven´t found this product anywhere except at IHERB. My skin is looking amazing though you have to combine it with other supplements for maximum effect.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Don't eat much fish and have been taking flax seed oil for my omegas but this supplement has more kinds of omegas than what just flax can provide. I have been taking them for several weeks and no problems or after taste.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This product includes Omega 3, 6 and 9, not many products have all these three ingredients. It is good.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I trust this brand. Pure ingredients with no contaminants from heavy metals. Still early to talk about the effects

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This is very good for hair and heart. It contains rich omega.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

It is really good and I felt so well after taking it!!! Buy it!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Good for eczema prone skin. Take 3 pills after every meal to keep eczema under control.