MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Its quality and ingredients are beneficial for me as a mom of 3 y o who still do breastfeeding. For my age i needed it as well. Calcium and vit d3 are in one in a package which is a great combination supplement. It doesn't have a taste so im ok w that. Not sure if i have a deficiency but better to take it-

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Very good quality from my point of view. After few weeks of taking, I noticed the result on my nails (they become stronger and grew faster), which means bones should be supported too. It’s great that it has already included vitamin D3, that help to absorb calcium (you don’t need to take it separately).

Usually women ask me to order this kind of formula and they are very satisfied. In this case a neighbour took this one and she's happy with the calcium and D3 combo, so she doesn't have to take it separately. We are all aware of calcium and vitamin D benefits. Two of these daily will last her for 5 months.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Good scent. Many times boughts this here for me and my friends. I used it daily AM and PM the quality is nice. And the size too good for my age im 29 the package now is good unlike before. Lot of changes and benefits for my skin good for sensitive skin its gentle. Must try guys!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My mom has been using this brand for a couple of years and I got it for her as a gift. The pill is small relatively and easy to swallow she is satisfied.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great quality calcium supplement at a very competitive price, with added essential vitamin D3; both of which are often missing, or in short supply within too many Human bodies, leading to poor body growth/ maintenance, plus vulnerability to pathogenic infections!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

If you're looking for a high-quality calcium supplement at an affordable price, your search ends here. You get a combination of calcium and vitamin d to boost your bone health.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I finally found a product of mixed Calcium and D3. As per doctor's recommendation, Calcium and D3 are good for bone health..It's convenient to have one pill contains both